The private life of the 3 billion-dollar man, Jam Najafi, who is the future owner of Tottenham

Tottenham fans have grown disgruntled in recent years over the lack of financial backing from Levy onto the playing squad despite spending over £150m in the last two transfer windows. But the Covid-19 pandemic is still taking its toll on Premier League clubs, meaning the likes of Spurs have less to spend. Jahm Najafi has a net worth of around $3.5billion (£2.9bn), according to reports. The structure of his Tottenham bid will mean 70% of the purchase price is put forward by his MSP group with other partners also recruited to finance the bid. It is reported the other 30% will be made up by Middle East backers.

Pages ( 9 of 10 ): « Previous1 ... 78 9 10Next »
February 16, 2023 | 6:54 am