The Betting online site Admin” Sasha Sobhani” in Spain

If you discover that money has been debited from your account without your knowledge, it is important to act quickly and decisively. First, contact your bank, report the fraud, and ask them to put a temporary freeze on your account. Then contact the gambling site or company and request a freeze to be placed on the account and, if necessary, alert the authorities.

Pages ( 3 of 6 ): « Previous12 3 456Next »
September 11, 2021 | 10:54 pm