The Former Actor “Mohammad-Ali Tabrizian” in picture

When you fill out your W-4 form at your job, put 0 in the line that states “How many withholding allowances are you claiming?” If you’re married, you will check the box that states “withhold at higher single rate” and put 0. This tip comes from NYC tax attorney Sandra Karas who knows that as of 2018 actors have a higher chance of owing money thanks to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act that has eliminated miscellaneous itemized business expenses but also the personal exemption and the dependent exemptions.

Pages ( 2 of 4 ): « Previous1 2 34Next »
December 21, 2021 | 7:27 pm