The Actress “Samira Sayyah” moving back to homeland from USA

The first is that you might be required to carry immigration documentation (“papers”) at all times while you are in the U.S. This is especially the case if you have a green card and I’ve got some more information here. Secondly, if you move house or apartment, you need to notify the Federal government in many (most) cases. They want to know exactly where you are, and if you’re not there, then you’re going to be in trouble. It can also put your future visas at risk. So make sure you update the Federal Government (and everyone else necessary) with your living location.

Pages ( 2 of 7 ): « Previous1 2 34 ... 7Next »
May 7, 2022 | 5:34 pm