Reza Rooygari Photos after retirement

Sometimes employers will under-report your earnings to the IRS (restaurants have been guilty of this) and claim you made less than you did. There is no way for you to prove otherwise unless you track your earnings and compare them to the W-2 you get at the end of the year. If the IRS comes to you and says you didn’t make as much as you said you did, then you better have some way to defend your income.


Pages ( 8 of 8 ): « Previous1 ... 67 8
August 19, 2021 | 6:47 pm